The Renegade Chickens
In today's modern fast paced world, every legitimate organization must have a mission statement full of sound and fury, signifying nothing important. Renegade Chickens, however, are not legitimate organizations, so take your stupid mission statement and go stuff a turkey with it!
Our Mission Statement
Here is what the Renegade Chickens believe:
- We believe in freedom for all our feathered friends. Free as a bird. Not the $1.29 a pound they're charging at the supermarket this week.
- We believe that chicken is the only thing that really tastes like chicken.
- We believe that we should eat chicken whenever we want to because we really care about chickens and if we eat them maybe their little feathery souls will at last find peace.
- We believe that nobody else should eat chicken. So there.
- We believe in. . . a bunch of other stuff, too.
Disclaimer (our feathered lawyer insisted): Opinions expressed on this page do not necessarily reflect the opinions of any other Renegade Chickens or Terrorist Chickens or Poultry Liberation Organization Chickens--or anybody else for that matter--not even me.
OK, if you've read this far, you're a true chicken-at-heart. Click here for a roster of chicken names.